Billerica Lacrosse Team Rules
- Represent the Team and School the best of your ability. We are students first and athletes second.
- No use of tobacco, drugs or alcohol. 1st Violation – 25% of season.
- Follow all MIAA and School rules.
- Compete as hard as you can during games and practices.
- No Cursing.
- Be on time. Early=On Time. On time = Late
- Work as hard as you can in the classroom as well as the field.
- Show respect for equipment, locker rooms, teammates, coaches, and opponents.
- Exemplify good sportsmanship at all times.
- For any reason that a player has to miss school or practice, inform the coach beforehand.
- Keep uniform clean.
- No Hazing
- Have Fun! Take the program to heights it has never seen.