I know that the last thing you want to do is to reach out to your kids about another playing opportunity. Let me make my pitch as to why playing in the Bay State Games would be a good idea, (especially for your non-club playing players):
1) The coaching Staff: Rick Arena from Groton-Dunstable, Kyle Brady from Tyngsboro, as well as a few others (I am still recruiting) I started coaching in 1977 with Dickey Kerr in Concord, and have coached
D1 and DIII men’s. If you would like to join us please contact me. I want these kids to learn as much as possible.
2) We run the program as if it was a clinic. Heavy on skill development (including tryouts!!!!!) We want any young man who steps on our field to leave having learned something of value.
3) Fun. The coaches all have a blast, and the kids will have fun. Yes, we want to be competitive but that comes through the kids buying into what we are teaching.
4) Cost. $35.00 for 3/4 days of tryouts and another $50.00 if you make the team. Is there a better deal anywhere?
5) Our practices will be from 6-8pm at the Tyngsboro High School Turf field (right off route 3, very easy to get to) This is to allow those who have jobs to participate.
If you like what we are doing, please forward this to your players.
The Try-outs will be at the Westford Academy field next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6-8pm (sorry it was the best I could do on short notice). The games at July 14-17 at the Veterans Memorial
Complex in Waltham Here is a link to sign up, and another for
directions to the field.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST SIGN UP IN ADVANCE ONLINE
Thank you for your consideration, (we will take good care of your
Littleton High School