Here is the link to sing up for the Spring Meltdown
2011 Spring Meltdown
“Knock the Ice OFF”
Fee: $115 per Player
If you want to be ready for tryouts, then this is a prefect camp to shake off the rust and get you thinking and breathing lacrosse!
- The Spring Melt Down conditioning camp is designed to prepare you (athletically) for the upcoming lax season.
- It is designed to build up your stamina and help with your quickness.
- In no way or form will there be any physical contact between other players.
- No games or “one on ones” with other players or other teams.
- We will be focusing on agility and endurance.
- Players will go through various high intensity drills and stations at a high rate of repetition.
- Drills will include groundball, cutting, speed, shooting, catching and throwing skills coupled with cardio and plyometric stations.
- Players will be overseen, directed, and taught by Head and Assistant Coaches from each program attending.
When: Monday to Thursday March 14th to 17th
Time: 4:00 to 6:00 (Please arrive at 3:30 for open field time)
Cages will be available before the start time for informal shoot-arounds starting @ 3:30
Where: Woburn High School (2 Turf Fields)
Who: All high school players
Equipment needed: Helmets, gloves, sticks, cleats and sneakers (We will be running on the track)